1.06.2014

MIY Monday Link Party #100 and a Fond Farewell

Welcome to the 100th and last edition of MIY Monday!  As I mentioned a couple of weeks ago, I'm closing this blog and discontinuing the link party.  This blog has been fun and I've met a lot of wonderful people during the last three and one-half years by having it. 

While this chapter of my life is over, a new chapter begins; one that never would have been without this blog.

I'll still be around and if you want to keep in touch you can find me at Bellis Bohtique, my design website.  I will occasionally blog there as well and would love to hear from you now and again.

Thank you for your continued support and your amazing talent that you've shared with me here every week since this linky began.  Thank you!  We made it to 100 together! 

Best wishes to you in the new year,
Heather Rae

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!

    Thank you so much for hosting today's party, and every party I joined you for in 2013 :)

    Good luck with everything this year, I'll be sure to come check out your new website!

    Hannah ♫
    Sew Lah Tea Dough

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Hannah, for participating every week! I look forward to seeing you at the new blog. Take care!

      Delete

Thank you for visiting An Original Belle and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you!